- Preliminary Task
- Preliminary Task- Video
- R&P: Task 1 & 2 - Analysing and Comparing Title Sequences
- R&P: Task 1 & 2 - 4 Title Sequences
- R&P: Task 3 - Audience Research
- R&P: Task 4 - 25 Word Pitch
- R&P: Task 4- Assassination Mood Board
- R&P: Task 5 - Script
- R & P: Task 5 Sound Research
- R&P: Task 6 - Sketch Storyboard
- R&P: Task 7 - Prop List & Shot List
- R&P: Task 8 & 9 - Location Recce and Risk Assessment
- R&P: Task 9 - Call Sheet
- Evaluation Q1,Q2, Q3 & Q7
- Evaluation Q4 & Q5
- Evaluation Question 6
- Main Video:Operation Croak
Thursday, 26 January 2012
Wednesday, 25 January 2012
On the 20/01/2012, I started my media coursework. This is a preliminary starter...
Basically, the story is about a man being a drug dealer, who has it's security with him at all time-a bodyguard in which trys to play cool but their is a twist in the story, where the bodyguard harms the drug dealer by a physical presence. The man with the package will come through and out of the door for the transaction to happen.
Exam board requirement...
In the story, we must demonstrate match framing throughout, and it must include a door opening, someone crossing a room, a short dialogue, shot/reverse shot, and the 180º rule.
Today, I finished my survey, so it will allow me to proceed in the next task which is to hand out the surveys to the public to have their say in the film making. This is to encourage and get the specific audience towards my film making.
Tuesday, 24 January 2012
Today, I made a questionnaire on survey monkey to acknowledge other peoples favourite components on their Entitled film, asking questions that's suitable to their needs. This is therefore make a usage in my own film production. The survey was about each individual person looking at the demographics and psychographics, also their favourite components in the film that they have watched.